Monday, April 30, 2012

I know i said attitude is everything in my last post, but how are you supposed to have a good attitude when so much hurts. I feel like so much has changed in my life since my last post and its hard to know what to do. I feel like I was finally starting to feel good about my life and like things were going to be okay, but then I started having issues with my friends and I just don't know who to talk to anymore. I saw one of those friends who doesnt really talk to me anymore through the death of his mom. My grandpa died yesterday and I thought maybe he'd be there for me like I was for him, I was wrong and that just hurts. I don't like to express my emotion, but with certain people, he was one of those people. sometimes I wonder if I am just trying to throw myself a pity party and I try to be happier and try to hide my feelings from my family also but sometimes it just hurts and I want to get it out. One thing I remember about my Grandpa who just passed is that he would always tell me how beautiful I was, every time he saw me. Somedays I really needed that, I needed someone to lift me up. I am really going to miss him. Sometimes I just want to have that person that I can go and cry to and not worry about being judged, I just need that friend and I don't really feel like I do right now. I just want a hug.

3 comments:

  1. sorry about your Grandpa:( eternal perspective that familis are forever♥ ....&it sounds like you're going through a rough time..weve all been through this phase if that helps any?...how'd i get through it? *service*... weird right?...but serve those around you...ur family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, etc, etc.... find ways everyday to serve someone and i promise youll feel A LOT better. the *real* perspective will come into view...as well as *real* friends and the *real* you. hope that helps any...but keep your head up high!:):) take care xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caitlin,
    I had no idea you had a blog until today. I know the past few months have been rough in the friend department. I know I am your sister, and maybe that counts me out of being a friend, but I want you to know that I am always there for you. Sometimes it is interesting to me how you can be part of a big, wonderful family and still feel alone. I just want you to know I have felt the same way too. I just want you to know I love you and I am here for you...always. No judgement, just here as a friend. Love you,

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete